Dr. Gregory Campbell
Chief of Developing You
An energetic, progressive thought-leader who fosters a collaborative environment and encourages innovative solutions to achieve strategic objectives and continuous improvement. 25+ years of diversified, full-spectrum in the federal sector, including executive leadership. Senior leader at a federal agency directing domestic and international operations. As a transformational leader who applies strategic intuitive skills in developing and implementing new programs that enhance and improve existing procedures. Plans and leads nationally coordinated high-impact, high-profile, and public service initiatives.
Dr. Campbell have a PhD in Management from Walden University, specializing in Leadership and Organizational Change. He has over nine years of experience as an core/adjunct faculty at various universities teaching Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Leadership, Management and Public Policy courses. Dr. Campbell is a contributing author in Breakthrough Mentoring in the 21st Century by Dr. Walter McCollum. His research interest include the interrelationships between leadership, emotional intelligence, organizational change, and organizational culture. Also, the impact of mentorship and career development on succession planning within private and public organizations.
Areas of Expertise
- Doctoral Cohort Leader and Lead Peer Mentor: Coordinated, directed, and administered a PhD and DBA cohort of 21 students at Walden University using E-college and interactive media technology to teach the dissertation process, including the prospectus, proposal, literature review, research methods, results, and oral defense
- Organizational leadership and management: Over 27 years of demonstrated leadership success in federal sector, including domestic and international operations
- Highly skilled in training, mentoring, coaching, and developing teams
- Transformational leader who applies strategic intuitive skills in developing and implementing new programs that enhance and improve existing procedures
- Facilitates training seminars, presentations, and conferences
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence from Emotional Intelligence Learning Systems
- Developed a National Leadership Academy to identify and develop future leaders in the federal sector, which included the design and development of an Executive Mentoring Program
Walden University, USA, Minneapolis, MN | May 2012
Ph.D. in Management, Leadership and Organizational Change
Dissertation: “The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Styles of Law Enforcement Executives”
Honors: Dissertation passed “with Distinction”
California State University, of Dominguez Hills, USA, Carson, CA | May 1994
Master of Arts in Behavioral Science
Specialization: Negotiation and Conflict Management
California State University, of Dominguez Hills, USA, Carson, CA | December 1990
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
Specialization: Criminal Justice
Key Publications & Presentations
- Article Publication, Organizational Cultures: An International Journal, Volume12, Issue 1, pp.101-114, 2013.The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Styles of Law Enforcement Executives.
- Contributing author in Breakthrough Mentoring in the 21st Century by Dr. Walter McCollum, 2011, McCollum Enterprises, Fort Washington: MD.
- Have worked with government agencies and corporations in Canada, England, France, Germany, Ghana, Netherlands, Nigeria, and USA.
Honors & Awards
- Graduate Scholar Award at the 12th International Conference on Knowledge, Culture, and Change in Organizations, Chicago, IL, July 2012 on “The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Styles of Law Enforcement Executives”.